Come follow my personal blog!
Don’t throw away your vintage ladder! Reuse and recycle it for an amazing DIY bookshelf that will look really cute anywhere in your household!
When I lived in Pennsylvania I would travel to all the thrift stores and look for incomplete games, bags of miscelanious toys and I started my toy recycling hobby there. It’s been a while and I’ve moved to Florida and it seems most of the stores around here just “THROW STUFF OUT” if its missing parts. So I started Toy Recyclers to see if what people dont want any more can still be saved. I rebuild board games, match up loose toys to make sets and yes, but cheaply, sell them, back into the world so they can be played with again because like I’ve always said:
Because toys should be played with.
See upcoming post of the generous donations we have already received and how you can too donate your unwanted toys or games so that some other person can enjoy them too!
Tire Bike Stand
caring for the planet
- Take a reusable bag while shopping for school supplies or groceries
- Use both sides of the page when taking notes
- Bring lunch or snacks in reusable containers
- Drink from reusable bottles
- Use a flash drive instead of printing and toting assignments to and from school
- Save gas and make friends by carpooling
- Use a desk lamp for late night studying; don’t light up a whole room